Many flipcharts later, we concluded our first week of work together in New Orleans with some interesting points in hand (celebrate!).
We brainstormed our goals and strategies for Recrear New Orleans – the next steps will be deciding what programs this chapter will be focusing on, developing job descriptions, and designing a 3 year plan.
Check out our goals:
- Be action oriented;
- Foster intercultural dialogue;
- Promote collaborative exchange.
Our strategies to achieve these goals are:
- Partner with the University of New Orleans to develop Regional Leadership Institute training sessions;
- Develop collaborative training workshops;
- Create a strategic network of regional partners;
- Build, maintain and track stakeholder relations;
- Increase Recrear’s influence through social media;
- Provide opportunity for regional project development.
We look forward to your comments and ideas and happy 4th of July!